Why participate in the BLI Social Transformation Workshops?
- Discover and research your project idea
- Make connections with stakeholders
- Prototype and test your ideas
- Get paid for your time
- The BLI Social Transformation Fellowship qualifies as a Blue Experience of the Michigan Leadership Certificate.
Time requirement: 20-25 hours in the fall term
Eligibility: This opportunity is available to any undergraduate student at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Must be available for Social Transformation Workshops on October 4, October 11, October 25, and November 8. All workshops are in Weiser Hall from 6-9 pm.
Application: Is closed for the 2022-23 academic year
Compensation: $1,000 in stipend for fall term workshops
Why participate in the BLI Social Transformation Fellowship?
- Receive up to $15,000 in project funding
- Receive ongoing coaching and mentorship
Eligibility: This opportunity is available to students who completed the Social Transformation Workshop Series
Application: Open in December for winter term funding and support
Compensation: Up to additional $15k for project funding in winter 2023