Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

Resources and Links

Getting Help

If you are a student in need of support or if you know a fellow student who needs support, please use the Public CARE Report. You can also find help and support at the Maize and Blue Cupboard and the Office of Student Conflict Resolution (OSCR). Please visit Beyond the Diag for off-campus housing support. For any questions or concerns related to COVID-19, please forward them to this email addresss to seek help and support:

If you need professional counseling and psychological help, please schedule an appointment with CAPS (please note that CAPS is currently only able to support students currently residing in the state of Michigan). Please contact Services for Students with Disabilities with any disability-related questions or concerns including receiving accommodations. If you need to report a case of harassment or sexual misconduct, please use this link to do so to the Office of Institutional Equity. 

In case of an emergency, please call 911 or the University of Michigan Division of Public Safety and Security at 734.763.1131

For peer support, please consider contacting the Society of Asian Studies Students (SASS). SASS' Student Peer Liaison Program can help you find additional resources, study groups, and opportunities to network with other students. You may also want to consider other student associations and organizations devoted to promoting better awareness of Asian languages and cultures on campus ( Peer counseling is also provided by CAPS.