Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}

How to Declare

To declare a Bachelor of General Studies, you are required to meet with a B.G.S. advisor. 

Give us a call. 


To schedule an appointment with a B.G.S. advisor just stop by our front desk (1255 Angell Hall), or call 734.764.0332 during our normal business hours (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm).  

Chat Front Desk