- Fall 2020/Winter 2021 Student Guide
- 2020-2021 Grading Conversion Considerations
- Class Attendance
- Academic Forms
- Grade Review
- Transferring Credits
- Petition for Exception
- Exception to Winter 2020 Semester Grade Uncovering Deadline
- Waivers and Substitutions
Beginning Thursday, July 2, 2020, students will not be able to request grade conversions through Wolverine Access. However, there may be legitimate academic reasons that students may need to request conversions after the deadline:
- Late grades: Letter grades entered after 7/1/20, which include Study Abroad grades received after July 1 as well as I and Y grades changed to a letter grade after July 1. You must make this request within two months after your Late Grades or Study Abroad course grades appear on your transcript.
- Honors consideration: While students are encouraged to convert grades before the deadline, there could be cases where a student is unaware that consideration for University Honors, Angell Scholar, or school/college awards may require a certain number of graded courses.
- Degree requirements: Students intending to graduate may need a grade in a course to meet certain degree requirements.
- Administrative error: Used only when an advisor or department incorrectly advised a student whether or not to convert their grade
If you are a mainstream LSA student and want to uncover your Winter 2020 grades for one of the above reasons, please fill out this request form, which the LSA Academic Standards Board will review. You will receive an email response to your request within 10 business days.
Please note: you will not be able to reverse your decision to uncover your grades once you have submitted your request.
***Residential College (firstname.lastname@example.org) and LSA Honors Program (email@example.com) students should contact their respective advising offices to request this exception.***