Skip to Content

Search: {{$root.lsaSearchQuery.q}}, Page {{$}}


Official transcripts must be submitted to the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) after you have registered for the LSAC’s Credential Assembly Service (CAS). You are required to submit transcripts from every U.S. undergraduate institution in which you attempted to earn credit. This includes community colleges, college credit attempted while in high school, and credit from a U.S. institution that was the provider of a study-abroad program you attended. In some cases, transcripts from international institutions are also required. For more details, carefully read LSAC’s information on required transcripts.

Log in to your LSAC account and print a transcript request form for each undergraduate institution you attended. The form appears beneath the names of the undergraduate institutions you entered into your CAS account. The form needs to be sent to the registrar’s office of the appropriate undergraduate institution.