- Knowing Your Expectations for Your Degree
- Strategizing Your Class Schedule
- LSA Transfer Student Program
- Personal Statements
Tuesdays, 3-4 pm, with Jen Oza Grysko, starting 1/11/22
Meet with Pre-health advisors from the Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center to address any and all of your questions.
- Virtual office hours are run on a drop-in (no appointment is needed), group-based format, so bring questions you don't mind asking in front of your fellow students. (The benefit is that many of you will come with similar questions and so we can help several students at once).
- You can stay 5 minutes for one question or hang out for longer, as you please.
- All UM pre-health students (regardless of the school they're in) are welcome.