Cross-Campus Transfer Info Sessions
January 21 meeting at 4:00pm (EST) with Patrick H.
Zoom URL: https://umich.zoom.us/j/4742174628
January 27 meeting at 10:00am (EST) with Tyrone S.
Zoom URL: https://umich.zoom.us/j/97201151389
February 1 meeting at noon (12pm EST) with Chris V.
Zoom URL: https://umich.zoom.us/j/5925735473
February 8 meeting at 4:00pm (EST) with Jeff W.
Zoom URL: https://umich.zoom.us/j/8287232624
March 9 meeting at 4:00pm (EST) with Heather K.
Zoom URL: https://umich.zoom.us/j/8470226606
Cross-Campus Transfer Procedures
- If you are enrolled in another University of Michigan-Ann Arbor school or college and are interested in transferring to LSA, you must attend a transferring to LSA information session Contact the Newnan LSA Advising Center, 1255 Angell Hall, 734.764.0332, for times and locations.
- After attending an information session, you can schedule an appointment with an LSA advisor to discuss the LSA degree requirements, explore your academic plans and goals, and verify your eligibility for transfer.
- Once you decide to transfer, you and the advisor will complete the application for cross-campus transfer. The advisor will submit the application to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- International students on temporary U.S. visa status (F-1 or J-1) must also complete additional admissions documents through the International Center in 1500 Student Activities Building.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive email confirmation of your acceptance into LSA.
- After receiving confirmation, you must disenroll at the Office of the Registrar or student services office of the school from which you are transferring.
- For more information about cross-campus transfer policy details, please refer to the Transfer Information & Residence Policy.
Cross-Campus Transfer to Another Academic Unit at the University of Michigan
If you would like to transfer to another undergraduate school or college of the University, you should check the websites of those units to determine prerequisites and admissions policies.
If you are admitted to LSA with a preferred admit status to another academic unit, you should inform your LSA academic advisor at orientation. The advisor will work with you to register for appropriate courses. Please refer to the other school’s or college’s websites regarding preferred admit options and requirements.