On the occasion that CMS websites are displaying two separate events that occur on the same day, channels displaying Event content types on the dynamic Event and Home templates now display in correct order.
An event occurring at 8 am, now appears nearer to the top of the list than an event beginning at 3 pm on the same day.
Previously, events happening on the same day displayed in the order that they were created.
NOTE: If you find that events on your website are not yet displaying in the correct order, please:
- Reopen the event content input form for editing.
- Save the event, by clicking the "Apply" button at the bottom of the input form.
- Approve and publish the event using the buttons at the bottom of the input form.
- Repeat for all displaying events.
- Clear the Delivery Cache for All Regions using the Floatee menu box on the channel page.