Make the most of your undergraduate experience.
The scholarships that are available to you will depend on whether you’re a:
Please visit the audience page that applies to you to learn more about your scholarship options.
Please also note there are general requirements that all scholarship recipients must fulfill.
All LSA scholarships require that a student:
- Be obtaining a degree in the College of LSA. Note: a minor in LSA is not a degree program.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Residents ("green card holders")
- Renew their FASFA each year if applicable.
- Thank their scholarship donor(s) via a donor thank you survey.
Four-Year Scholarship Requirements:
- Complete at least 40 hours of volunteer service over the course of the academic year (fall, winter, spring, and/or summer terms).
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Maintain full-time enrollment of 12 credit hours or more per term.
- LSA students admitted into a Multiple Dependent Degree Program (MDDP), also known as a dual degree program, are still eligible to receive or apply for a scholarship from the College of LSA.
Additional requirements apply to other, individual scholarships and can be found on specific scholarship pages on this site.