Undergraduate Majors 

 Study Abroad
Concentrators are strongly encouraged to spend all or part of an academic year overseas in order to further their formal training. In addition to consulting the University of Michigan's Center for Global and Intercultural Study, the International Center and the International Institute, concentrators should contact their concentration advisor and the Director of Undergraduate Studies concerning such a course of study. A program should be decided upon in advance in order to ensure that transfer credit can be awarded and that courses will satisfy concentration requirements. More information on study abroad programs can be found at the following web pages:
Arabic language study programs in the U.S. and Overseas