Near Eastern Studies
- Slide 0
- Slide 1
Highlights from the 2016 Near Eastern Studies Graduation and Awards Ceremony.
A highlight of awards our graduate students have received.
NES LSA Course Guide Subjects:
- ARABIC (Arabic language)
- ARMENIAN (Armenian language)
- HEBREW (Hebrew language)
- NESLANG (Ancient languages)
- PERSIAN (Persian language)
- TURKISH (Turkish language)
- NEAREAST (culture courses taught primarily in English)
- topics include: Biblical studies, Islamic studies, Jewish culture and religion, ancient civilizations, and others focused on Middle Eastern culture, literature, linguistics, history, and visual culture
We strive to support our students and faculty on the front lines of learning and research; to steward our planet, our community, our campus. To do this, the Department of Near Eastern Studies needs you—because the world needs Victors.