Because navigating the mathematical landscape can be tricky, Mathematics offers one-on-one faculty advising. If you wish to
- discuss courses and course planning in mathematics,
- explore the mathematics major or minor,
- investigate summer internship or research opportunities,
- declare or release a mathematics degree,
- investigate the mathematical aspects of your study abroad plans,
- explore post-graduation options for students of mathematics, or
- discuss most any topic mathematical,
then click here to schedule an appointment. If no appointments are available, please contact the undergraduate office at email@example.com. Appointments and counseling sessions are held in the Mathematics Student Services Office (2084 East Hall).
Students of mathematics should visit with a Departmental Advisor before registering for courses each semester, before making any important program changes, and before leaving to study abroad.
Note: If you have questions about transfer credit evaluation, please do not ask a Departmental Advisor; he or she will not be able to help you. Instead, please visit the Department’s transfer credit evaluation web page.
- Undergraduate Home
- Courses for Freshmen
- Course Resources
- Awards, Scholarships, and Prizes
- Major and Minor Programs
- Extracurricular Activities
- Research and Career Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions