- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Development, Marketing, and Communications (DMC)
- Facilities and Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (LSA IT)
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- LSA Administrative Forum
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Security and Safety
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
- Unit Administrators
The Management Information Systems (MIS) team develops and maintains administrative information systems on behalf of the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA) for faculty, staff, and students. We provide tools that will help you organize, evaluate, improve efficiencies, and effectively make decisions.
Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI):
Analytics and BI Services consist of strategies, technologies and tools that support analytic capabilities including basic reporting, ad-hoc query, dashboards and predictive analytics. Services are provided mainly by the Management Reporting System (MRS) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, but also includes ad-hoc requests for data.
Financial and Budget Applications
Financial Application Services consist of technologies and reporting tools that support the business services used to manage LSA’s financial and physical resources.
Human Resources Applications
Human Resources (HR) Application Services consist of data systems and reporting tools that support the administrative services used to manage employee information in LSA.
Student Administration Applications
Student Administration (LSA) Application Services consist of technologies and tools that support the management of undergraduate and graduate student and curriculum information and associated data to facilitate advising, teaching and learning in LSA.
Research Administration Applications
The Research Administration Application Services consist of reporting tools which support the business services used to manage the LSA research enterprise. Services are provided via Web Applications/Reporting.
- Management Reporting Systems - Please contact your departmental Key Administrator
- Student Advising File and the Appointment System - Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty Life Cycle Portal - Please contact your departmental Key Administrator or send an email to email@example.com.