Skip to Content


Rate Chart for GSIs and GSSAs

Located in the middle of the linked page is the I-9 and Fraction Calculation forms.

GSI/GSSA Fraction Calculation Form

Form used to appoint graduate students as Graduate Student Instructors (GSI) or Graduate Student Staff Assistants (GSSA).

HRMS Forms

Forms used in the employment appointment process. Link to the U-M HR website.


Link to U-M Payroll.

Request Form for GSI Upper-Level Teaching (PDF)

Submit this form to the LSA Dean's Office to request that a GSI teach an upper-level course.

Rackham Forms

Procedures, Applications, and other forms located on the University of Michigan's Rackham website.