- Majors and Minors
- Departments and Units
- Degrees and Requirements
- Academic Calendars
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Policies
- Honors and Awards
- Undergraduate Curriculum Support
- Selection of Program, Declaration, and Advising
- Bachelor in General Studies (B.G.S.)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (B.S.-Chem.)
- Residence Requirement
- Writing Requirements
- Race and Ethnicity (R&E) Requirement
- Quantitative Reasoning Requirement
- Area Distribution Requirement
- Language Requirement
- Joint Degrees
- Second Degree
- Non-LSA Coursework
- Supplemental Studies
- Engaged Learning
- What Will You Do with an LSA Degree?
- Dates and Deadlines
Rules for Degree Requirements
As a student, you are responsible for knowing and meeting the requirements for you to get your degree. Along these lines, there are two important things to keep in mind:
- You can comply with either the degree requirements that were in effect in your first term of enrollment or with the requirements in effect at the time of your graduation. If you have questions, you can always check with an advisor in the LSA Newnan Academic Advising Center.
- Requirements for majors and minors are those in effect at the time that you declared your major(s) or minor(s).
LSA Degrees and Requirements
Are you on track to graduate?
Use My LSA Audit Checklist to check your progress.