Foreign Language Affiliated Course Service
The Language Resource Center has its own production studios where instructors, in conjunction with our professional staff, produce audio and video material to accompany their textbooks. Some of these materials produced at the LRC are available for sale through this page. We do not supply textbooks.
Please direct product inquiries and questions to email@example.com or contact us at:
Language Resource Center
1195 North Quad
105 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1285
Placing an Order
- Contact us with the name of the product that you wish to order.
- Pay for your order (in US dollars):
- Check or money order (drawn on US bank only) payable to The University of Michigan
- Credit card, either VISA or MasterCard
- Businesses and institutions in good standing may purchase material with a purchase order number
- Michigan residents must include 6% state sales tax
- Once payment is received, the order is processed and packed for shipping.
Shipping and Delivery
For all orders within the 48 continental states, please use the chart below to determine applicable shipping costs. Please note our preferred shipping service is UPS Ground. We are unable to ship to Post Office Boxes.
On request, we are able to ship UPS 2nd Day Air and Express. Please contact our department for other delivery methods and international orders.
|Product Weight||Shipping Charges|
Returns will be accepted only for defects or damage incurred BEFORE shipment, and will be replaced by another tape of the same program. If you return a defective tape or set of tapes, it is required that a description of the defect be included.
No exchanges or refunds. All sales are final.
Duplication and Digitization Rights
- The right to duplicate audio materials for students (and sell them at cost) may be purchased for a 50% premium of the base price.
- The right to digitize audio materials for use by students in a password protected environment is also available for a 50% premium of the base price.
- This service is reserved for recognized educational institutions (colleges and universities). Contact our department for more details.