Volunteer at Camp Explorations!
We are looking for teens ages 13-17 to be a volunteer Junior Counselor at Camp Explorations. Junior Counselors have a very important role in our camp program. You will gain leadership skills, responsibility and supervision experience as you act as a role model for our campers.
Junior Counselor Job Description
- Promotes and observes all rules and regulations established for Camp Explorations
- Adheres to same expectations as Camp Counselors
- Arrive on time for shift(s)
- No electronics while working
- Escorts campers to camp activities with assigned Counselor
- Facilitates camper activities with assigned Counselor
- Follows instructions from Counselor, Assistant Director or Director
- Between the ages of 13-17 years old
- Must complete Junior Counselor Application
- Enjoys working with children
- Demonstrates appropriate behavior at all times
- Enthusiasm for hands-on science learning
SUPERVISOR: Camp Explorations Director and Camp Explorations Staff
Junior Counselor Application
- Complete a Junior Counselor Application.
- Schedule a meeting with the Camp Director: email@example.com or 734-647-6421.
Please note: The Museum can accommodate a limited number of Junior Counselors each year.