Visit with University of Michigan scientists and participate in activities related to their research! U-M scientists will be stationed on the second floor of the Museum with unique interactive activities focusing on their own current work. These scientists are Science Communication Fellows with the Museum’s Portal to the Public program which is designed to bring researchers and public audiences together in face-to-face interactions.
These events are free and open to the public.
2017 Scientist Spotlight dates:
- Sunday, March 19, 1:00–4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 25, 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 5, 11:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 7, 1:00–4:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 12, 3:00–5:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 19, 3:00–5:00 p.m.