Why Sponsor an Event or Program?
Your support is actually very important. Without private and corporate sponsors, our many educational programs for the general public would not be possible. Cash and in-kind gifts of goods and/or services are welcomed.
Museum of Natural History visitors are your customers, clients, employees, family, friends, and neighbors. Supporting Museum of Natural History programs is an opportunity for your company to give back to the community and be recognized.
To view our current sponsorship opportunities, click Sponsorship Opportunities (PDF).
Event sponsors benefit from great visibility. Basic benefits include recognition via:
- The Museum’s email listserve, with a membership of 8,000+
- Museum website (over 5,500 visits per month, on average)
- Promotional materials, such as brochures, postcards, event programs, sign in Museum's lobby (for event sponsorships) and backpack flyers distributed in the Ann Arbor Schools and Ypsilanti (sent to 12,000 families)
- The Museum’s e-newsletter The Display Case
- Press releases to Ann Arbor Observer and approximately 70 media outlets
- Ann Arbor Area Convention and Visitors Bureau website
- ixiti.com website, serving Southeast Michigan
- Listing on this website on the Thanks to Our Current Sponsors page