Graduate Student Resources
These resources are designed to support the current graduate students in the Department of Romance Languages and Literatures. The academic resources contain guidelines and forms for students in regard to achieving candidacy and dissertation defense procedures. The non-academic resources contain information about career, financial, diversity, and student life support.
Graduate students in RLL also the ability to receive and share resources by logging in to CTools and accessing the Grad Resources site. This includes an interactive dissertation checklist as well as the ability to create and share documents with other RLL graduate students.
Questions? Contact the Graduate Assistant.
Winter 2016 Graduate Courses
- French 652 Studies in 16th Century French Literature: Montaigne
- French 113 Accelerated Reading in French
- Italian 425 Italian Romanticism
- Italian 510 Italian Cities
- Italian 533 Dante’s Divine Comedy
- Italian 660 Topics in Italian Literature: Theories of the Mediterranean
- Portuguese 471 Literature in the Portuguese-Speaking World
- Portuguese 501 Advanced Studies in Portuguese