- Search News
- Archived News
- Semester in Detroit wins LSA Web Editors Award
- RC Instructor Santiago Colas on the LSA Home Page!
- Elizabeth Goodenough in the New York Times
- "Blood in the Water" nominated for LA Times Book Award
- RC Alumna Wendy Goldberg at the Tonys
- RC Alumna Kate Hoin in the news
- Heather Ann Thompson publishes an article in "The Conversation"
The following RC students and LSA students graduating with a RC major have been invited toPhi Beta Kappa, the oldest and most prestigious undergraduate academic honor society celebrating student excellence in the liberal arts.
The standards for acceptance are extremely high and are not based merely on the GPA but also on the overall quality of your academic programs and other criteria including second language proficiency and college-level mathematics or equally advanced quantitative work. No students with GPAs below 3.82 have been invited this year. There are fewer than forty juniors who have received invitations and their GPAs are all higher than 3.95.
The students are:
Linda Grace Fisher