- Search News
- Archived News
- Semester in Detroit wins LSA Web Editors Award
- RC Instructor Santiago Colas on the LSA Home Page!
- Elizabeth Goodenough in the New York Times
- "Blood in the Water" nominated for LA Times Book Award
- RC Alumna Wendy Goldberg at the Tonys
- RC Alumna Kate Hoin in the news
- Heather Ann Thompson publishes an article in "The Conversation"
Beth's focus will be the influence of African-American dance on American ballet.
Detroit Institute of Arts
5200 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, Michigan 48202
Ticket Prices, Admission, Fees: FREE with museum admission.
Phone for tickets/more information: (313) 833-4005
Parking Cost and Availability:
Secured self-parking is available off John R Street, just south of Kirby, daily, for a fee. See DIA website for other parking options.