- Search News
- Archived News
- Semester in Detroit wins LSA Web Editors Award
- RC Instructor Santiago Colas on the LSA Home Page!
- Elizabeth Goodenough in the New York Times
- "Blood in the Water" nominated for LA Times Book Award
- RC Alumna Wendy Goldberg at the Tonys
- RC Alumna Kate Hoin in the news
- Heather Ann Thompson publishes an article in "The Conversation"
RC Faculty, Laura Thomas, Head of the Creative Writing and Literature Program in the RC, has shared with us some of her recent publications, and a link one of them. They are:
"An Uneven Recovery". Novella-T. Serialized novella. Published November 2-December 7, 2015. (novella)
"Chasing Readers, Roads, and Rock and Roll". Dunes Review. Vol.19, Issue II. Fall 2015. (essay)
“The Warding Charm”. Art Saves Lives International e-Magazine. Vol. 1, March 2015. (short fiction)