Skip to Content

Information for Incoming International Students

Welcome to the Residential College!

On this page, you can find some helpful links and information for incoming RC
international students:

RC Information for Incoming Students

ONSP International Orientation  -- Keep in mind that your schedule will be a bit different since you will also be attending RC student orientation.)

UM International Center 

All incoming students, including international students, are required to live in East Quad during their first two years, but the Housing website also has useful information on early arrivals and term break housing options.

Financial Aid

Note about RC language requirement:
While the Residential College encourages all students to enroll in our intensive language courses, international students may also qualify for a native speaker language exemption (through both the RC and LSA). Find out more about the RC and LSA language requirements through the following links:

LSA Language Requirement

RC Languages/Proficiency FAQ