- Service Learning Opportunities
- Career Exploration
- Registration and Grades
- Major in Psychology or BCN
- Subject Pool
- Honors Program
- Student Organizations
- Psychology SAA Newsletter Archive
- Student Resources
- Psychology TShirt Photos
- Psychology Event Photos
Save the Date for the Psychology Graduation!
The University of Michigan's Department of Psychology will be inviting you and your guests to a commencement ceremony in honor of the 2016-2017 graduates.
Friday, April 28, 2017
Ceremony begins at 10:00am
333 East Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109
Graduates, please RSVP by 3/24/17 through the Psychology Commencement RSVP Tool!
Graduates must wear their cap and gown and arrive at a designated time prior to ceremony. More information will be provided by the Psychology Department.
Information about (and directions to) Crisler Center can be found on their website.
THINGS TO DO BEFORE GRADUATION
1. Complete a Major Release with a Psychology Advisor. Major Release forms should be completed 1-2 terms before the term you plan to graduate.
*REQUEST YOUR PSYCH OR BCN MAJOR RELEASE ONLINE*
If your audit checklist is error-free and you are declared as a Psych or BCN major (posted on your transcript), request a release online by:
- Complete brief exit survey (Internet Explorer works best)
- On the Thank You screen, click "Complete Psych/BCN Online Major Release Request Form."
2. Note for Dual Majors/Minors: If you are a dual-major or if you also have a declared minor or supplemental studies plan, a release must be completed for each. You should consult each department to learn how they handle this process.
3. “Apply to Graduate” online through your Student Business Account in Wolverine Access (Student Business > Student Center > Apply for Graduation). It is not required, but is strongly suggested that you also make an advising appointment with the LS&A Academic Advisors to go over the general education requirements.
After you have completed all the steps noted above, in 3–5 weeks, the LSA Auditors will send a final audit of all your college, LSA, major and minor requirements to your umich.edu email account.
For more information regarding graduation, please read the Graduation Process Information PDF.
Note for those Studying Abroad: If you plan to be abroad during your final year, it is strongly suggested that you take care of your Major Release prior to leaving the country.