- Clinical Science
- Cognition and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Developmental Psychology
- Combined Program in Education & Psychology
- Gender and Feminist Psychology
- Personality and Social Contexts
- Social Psychology
- Social Work and Psychology
- Women's Studies and Psychology
On behalf of the Cognition and Cognitive Science Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Students, welcome to the University of Michigan and the CCN Area!
This Student Guide is the roadmap to your program. This book includes instructions on how to register for classes, program requirements, and the people who will provide support and answers to your questions.
The Student Guide was put together at the request of our current students. We hope this document will prove to be helpful to you. Our students are critical to the mission of the program. We welcome your suggestions for improvement.
CCN Area Chair