The 2014 LSA Staff Achievement Awards selection committee has selected Student Administration Manager Brian Wallace for the Outstanding Individual Employee Award.
This award is presented to an individual LSA staff member involved in any area of staff work who has made outstanding contributions that go beyond the ordinary fulfillment of the position’s duties. The selection committee looked for examples of sustained excellence and strong performance. Consideration was given to nominees who made significant contributions or possess special qualities and attributes as outlined below:
- Demonstrated unusual initiative or creativity; offered a novel problem resolution
- Developed innovations that improve work processes and are cost-conscious
- Showed willingness to help others achieve their goals
- Exercised outstanding supervisory or mentoring skills; facilitated the success of others
- Exhibited strong work qualities such as dependability, patience and commitment
- Demonstrated a willingness to take on new and/or additional tasks; pitched in when needed
Brian will be acknowledged for his efforts by the Dean of LSA at the 2014 Staff Recognition Awards Banquet on Friday, January 30, 2015.