- Funding Opportunities & Financial Matters
- Embedded Masters
- Dissertation Forms and Requirements
- Professional Development
- Student Organizations
- Accelerated Master's Degree Program
Students must apply at umjobs.org AND complete the Psychology Department GSI Application (Sharepoint form).
BOTH must be done to be considered for a GSI position. BOTH are DUE BY Friday, October 30th, 2015.
- Apply through umjobs.org to posting 116998 (click on "Apply Now" box on upper right corner of that page). Note: DO NOT submit additional materials (e.g., resume, cover letter, etc.,) when applying in umjobs.org. Apply by Friday, October 30th, 2015.
- Complete the Psych GSI Application Form (in Sharepoint*) found at the Sharepoint site. Carefully read and complete the Sharepoint application. Combine required documents in a single pdf and attach it to the application BEFORE submitting. This is due by Friday, October 30th, 2015.
*SHAREPOINT LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
Once you click on the above link, a login box will pop up. Login as follows:
- Login: umroot\uniqname
- Password: Kerberos password
If you experience problems logging in check the following:
- Make sure to use "\" and not "/"
- If using Safari on a Mac, do not use "umroot\". Just use uniqname
- You may need to sync your Kerberos password. Please follow the instructions below to do this.
- Go to: https://accounts.itcs.umich.edu/password
- Enter your new password twice
*Note: Be sure to follow the password creation criteria located at on the right side of the page.
- Click Change Password
- Close web browser and reopen SharePoint application link and login
Tentative GSI assignments should be announced the last week of November.