- All News
- Search News
- Archived News
- Physicist Steven Cundiff Elected as Fellow of AAAS
- Observing the Dance of Ten Million Quantum Dots
- Physics Professor Tim McKay Explains ECoach Tool Now Used for All First-Year U-M Students
- Physicist Mark Newman's Scientific Cartogram Maps Featured in Washington Post
- U-M Physics Professor Tim McKay Developed Coaching Software to Help Students
- 11 Surprising Predictions for 2017 From Some of The Biggest Names In Science
- All Events
- Special Lectures
- K-12 Programs
- Saturday Morning Physics
- Seminars & Colloquia
The Society of Physics Students (SPS) participated in the celebration at Hill Auditorium on February 2 which brought 1200+ community members to see the first Saturday Morning Physics of the winter 2013 season.
SPS demonstrated physics phenomena related to the acoustics lecture and they also sold their new handsome SPS mugs to visitors
at Hill Auditorium.
You may purchase your own SPS mug for $10.00 at the Saturday Morning Physics lecture on Saturday, February 9. The SPS team will also provide demonstrations relating to the lecture on Metals with Memory: How These Amazing Materials Remember Their Shape with Physics Professor Samantha Daly so visit in the hallway outside of 170 and 182 Dennison Building bright and early to fill your new mug with coffee and see the demonstrations.
You may find the entire Saturday Morning Physics Winter 2013 schedule here.