- All News
- Search News
- Archived News
- Physicist Steven Cundiff Elected as Fellow of AAAS
- Observing the Dance of Ten Million Quantum Dots
- Physics Professor Tim McKay Explains ECoach Tool Now Used for All First-Year U-M Students
- Physicist Mark Newman's Scientific Cartogram Maps Featured in Washington Post
- U-M Physics Professor Tim McKay Developed Coaching Software to Help Students
- 11 Surprising Predictions for 2017 From Some of The Biggest Names In Science
- All Events
- Special Lectures
- K-12 Programs
- Saturday Morning Physics
- Seminars & Colloquia
Professors Jim Allen, Roberto Merlin, Mark Newman and Ctirad Uher were among the small group selected for the Outstanding Referee designation from the 42,000 active reviewers of journals of the American Physical Society. This highly selective award program recognizes scientists who have been exceptionally helpful in assessing manuscripts submitted to APS journals.
For more information, please see the APS website: http://publish.aps.org/OutstandingReferees.