This event is organized by the Linguistics and Philosophy Working Group. For more information visit their website.
Speakers will Include:
Elisabeth Camp, Department of Philosophy, Rutgers
Jeff King, Department of Philosophy, Rutgers
Zoltán Gendler Szabó, Department of Philosophy, Yale
Florian Schwarz, Department of Linguistics, University of Pennsylvania
2015 Philosophy Department Spring Colloquium Schedule
Friday March 13:
• 3:00 - 5:00: Zoltán Gendler Szabó (Yale University) - Semantic Explanations
Saturday March 14:
• 10:00 - 12:00: Elisabeth Camp (Rutgers) - Whence and Wherefore Semantics?
• 12:00 - 1:30: Lunch Break
• 1:30 - 3:30: Florian Schwarz (UPenn) - Study of Meaning
• 4:00 - 6:00: Jeffrey King (Rutgers) - W(h)ither Semantics!(?)