Congratulations on your admission to the University of Michigan Quant Program! We are very excited to welcome a new cohort of students, and we sincerely hope that you will be among them. Now that you've received your offer letter from the program, here is what you can expect:
- We will check that your application is 100% complete and ready for Rackham admission. If you are missing something (typically your official transcripts), we will notify you via email.
- You will submit any missing documents immediately. Failure to submit your materials in a timely manner might put your admissions offer in jeopardy, so make sure to act quickly! Once we have everything, we will officially recommend you for admission to Rackham Graduate School.
- Rackham will notify you via email of your admission to the Graduate School and inform you of any steps you need to complete the process.
- You will pay a $2500 enrollment deposit by the date indicated in your offer letter. The deposit is nonrefundable, but it is applied toward your Fall tuition once you enroll.
- You will submit immigration documents (international students only) by Rackham's deadline of May 15.
- At the beginning of June, we will send you a Welcome Packet detailing program information, registration, and our program's orientation.
- You will register for Fall 2017 classes as described in the Welcome Packet.
- We'll meet each other at orientation! The program's orientation is mandatory and will run from Tuesday, August 22 through Friday, September 1. We use this time to get you acclimated to life at the University of Michigan, to jump start your job search, and to teach you some essential programming skills. You are required to attend orientation as a condition of your enrollment, so you must plan to arrive in Ann Arbor by this time.
- Class begins Tuesday, September 5, 2017!