- Application and Database Services
- Consulting Services
- Desktop and Server Services
- Field IT Equipment Evaluation and Demonstration Program
- Password Reset
- Research Support
- Web Hosting
LSA IT Advocacy and Research Support staff provide help in coding, using, and storing output produced using:
- Flux campus-wide cluster computing
- Visualization GPU computing
- Xeon Phi computing
- XSEDE cluster computing
- Amazon Web Services
- Custom Data Analysis machines including those used in the analysis of Big Data
Additionally, we provide office hours, training classes and workshops for support of these resources and for various computing languages.
Additional information is available in the ITS Services Portal.