LSAIT will be performing standard maintenance on the LSA Linux and Windows servers the weekend after the fall Study Break. These servers may be temporarily unavailable starting at 7:00 am on Saturday, October 24th. All LSA servers are expected to fully return to service by 3:00 pm, Saturday, October 24th.
What are we doing?
We're performing routine maintenance:
- Applying software updates
- Decommissioning physical and virtual servers
- Migrating physical and virtual servers
- Performing additional hardware maintenance
What services will be impacted and for how long?
The following services will have intermittent outages on Saturday, October 24th, between 7am and 5pm:
- College file services, including the H: drive, S: drive, and other DFS-based services
- College web services, including:
- Faculty, Lab, & Research (FLR) Websites ("WordPress")
- ISS Classroom Database
- Unit Websites ("CMS")
- Web Hosting Environment (WHE, "cPanel")
- Windows Web Application Hosting ("webapps")
- License and KeyServer services
- Server hosting and monitoring
If you have any further questions about this maintenance activity, contact the LSA IT Service Desk (734.936.3279) for assistance.