Join us to learn how members of the U-M IT community are employing strategic, technical, and creative solutions to advance the university’s mission.
Join us to learn how members of the U-M IT community are employing strategic, technical, and creative solutions to advance the university’s mission. Register now for the Michigan IT Symposium, where you’ll build stronger professional relationships with other members of the Michigan IT community and hear from campus leaders and innovators.
Details at a Glance
When: November 25 (8am to 4pm)
Where: U-M North Campus Research Complex (NCRC)
Cost: Free! Sponsored by CIO Laura Patterson and hosted by the Michigan IT Steering Group.
Registration: Click here to register (Deadline is November 15)
Below is a high-level schedule of events. See the full agenda on the CIO website.
- 8:00am: Check-in opens, breakfast served
- 8:30-9:30am: Poster session with 100+ topics and presenters
- 9:40-10:40am: Breakout sessions (Learning Management Systems, System Integration/Mashups, Accessibility, and Cloud Computing)
- 10:55-11:55am: Breakout sessions (Educational Technology/Instructional Design, Health Care, Information Management, and ArcGIS)
- 12:00-1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00-2:00pm: Keynote presentation by Provost Martha Pollack
- 2:15-3:15pm: Breakout sessions (Administrative Function Support, IT Services Delivery, Health Care, and Hobby/Demo)
- 3:30-4:00pm: Closing remarks by CIO Laura Patterson
NCRC Parking and Directions
Permit parking (gold, blue, yellow, and orange) is available at NCRC. There is also visitor (metered) parking available. U-M and AATA bus stops are nearby. See a Visitor & Parking Map and Driving Directions. You will enter through Building 18 for the event and show your MCard to the security guard.
To register for part or all of the day's events, visit the CIO website. The deadline to register is November 15.
If you are a person with a disability who needs an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact email@example.com no less than 10 business days before the scheduled event. Advance notice is required as some accommodations take additional time to arrange.