There are several parking options. Metered parking is available on Maynard Street (coin only), State Street (electronic meters), and East William Street (electronic meters). Metered parking is free after 6PM on Mondays through Saturdays and all day on Sundays. Please refer to the Central Campus parking map for additional options. Have questions about parking? Please call 734.764.9304.
Accessible Parking Locations
- Parking lot behind the LS&A Building, next to the Kelsey Museum on Maynard Street (1 space). Proceed to sidewalk and head north to the first intersecting sidewalk (turn right), follow this to the ramp on the south side of the Museum.
- East William Street, near the corner of East William Street and Maynard Street (1 space).
- Follow Maynard Street to the Kelsey Museum (on left past Helen Newberry Residence). Use the sidewalk past the Museum (south side) to access the ramp to the Maynard entrance.
- South State Street, across the street from the Kelsey Museum (1 space). Crosswalks are available at William Street and at a pedestrian crosswalk south of the parking space. Proceed down South State Street to the Kelsey Museum. Use the sidewalk to the south of the Museum to access the Maynard Street entrance.
- Maynard Parking Structure, on Maynard Street, north of the Kelsey Museum (14 spaces). Travel south on Maynard Street (to your right if coming from the Maynard side of the structure/ left if exiting on Thompson Street). Follow Maynard Street to the Kelsey Museum (on left past Helen Newberry Residence). Use the sidewalk past the Museum (south side) to access the ramp to the Maynard entrance.
Please refer to the accessible parking map for more information.