ISS Operations provides a highly-trained and knowledgeable team of professionals who support a wide variety of classes and special events on central campus. Our staff is ready to advise and assist regarding everything from media support to helping you choose the best location. Examples include:
- Feature length film screenings and sneak previews of new releases
- Complex technology needs for classes and events
- Conferences in multiple rooms with multi-media needs
- Student meetings and student group activities
- Events with multiple presenters
- Video conferencing
If you would like a technician to assist with your class or event, please fill out the online LSA ISS Service Request Form
All special events are considered on a case-by-case basis and are dependent on the availability of staff. Fees may apply.
Student groups must be officially sanctioned by SOAS and will need a University account number, as well as support from a faculty adviser in order to arrange for staff and equipment support.
Although last minute requests may be arranged, we strongly recommend that you arrange for support and staffing at least two weeks in advance.
For more information, call (734) 615-0100 or email us at email@example.com.