Undergraduate Student Expectations
All HSSP students will be required to participate in the following activities as part of the Health Sciences Scholars Community. These activities are designed to create a cohesive and engaging community that helps students explore the wide range of healthcare fields and create their own pre-health path.
- HSSP Welcome Week Orientation Activities
- ALA 106 and 109 Class - "Perspectives on Health and Healthcare"
- HSSP Programming Committee
- Two Clinical Observations per Semester
- Tuesday Evening Community Programming from 6PM-7PM
- Participation in Other Required Community Programing and Events