Are you considering a career in medicine or in another health care profession? If so, then we invite you to participate in an information session to learn about:
• Pre-health resources at U-M and beyond.
• Medical school course requirements. What are they?
• Timing and strategies for the long and short term.
• Choosing a major. Does it have to be in science?
• Explorations in patient and clinical exposure.
• Research opportunities.
The same session will be repeated on the following dates in 2015. Click to register:
• Wednesday, Sept. 23 3:00 - 4:00
Sessions held in the Honors Lounge, 1306 Mason Hall from 5:00-6:30 PM and are led by Stephanie Chervin, Honors Academic Advisor and Pre-Health Advisor.
Questions? Contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.