The Honors Community includes students living in Honors Housing, yet encompasses all students pursuing their Sophomore Honors Award and Honors Thesis.
At the beginning of each week during Fall and Winter term, we send out "This Week in Honors," which summarizes upcoming events and announcements being sponsored by the Honors Program. This information is also available on the Honors Web Site under "News & Events" and on the Honors web calendar. Keep a lookout for a wide variety of Honors events posted throughout the year; they're all available for you!
Looking to book the Perlman Honors Commons?
- "This Week In Honors" weekly newsletter.
- "Lunch With Honors," which features a series of guest speakers.
- Peer advising and mentoring.
- Honors service projects (Detroit Project, Honors Alternative Spring Break site).
- Opportunities to obtain tickets to University-sponsored events.
- Honors paper conference -- come get practice at presenting your own scholarly work!
- Annual holiday ball.
- Off-campus field trips, including musicals, sports events, and sight-seeing.
- End-of-term parties.
- And many more!