Skip to Content
- Click on the supplied link for “Termination”. A new window will be opened with a blank form.
- Complete the required fields for the transaction. For Terminations the required fields are:
- Employee Name
- Employee unique name or employee ID#
- Last day employed
- Reason for termination (a list of options is supplied, please select one)
- Complete optional fields if necessary:
- Employee record number – this field is helpful if the employee has multiple employment records.
- Name, location and phone number of new employer – required for faculty and housing officers.
- Supporting documentation, such as a resignation letter or effort report can be uploaded.
- Click on the link to upload documentation, another window is opened.
- Fill in your name
- Click on “Choose File”
- Select the file to be uploaded, only one file can be uploaded so multiple files will need to be merged into one document.
- Click on “Open”
- Click on “Upload File”, a message is received on the screen when the upload is successful.
- Close out the screen and return to the original Google form.
- If attaching documentation, click on “Yes”. If no documentation is being attached, then select, “No”.
- If you would like a copy of the form responses, check the box “Send me a copy of my responses”. You will receive an email with a copy of the form and your selections.
- Click on “Submit”.
LSA HR Transaction Team
- The request is received in the LSA HR Transaction Team email box – email@example.com.
- The designated HR Assistant reviews the request. If it is indicated that additional documentation was uploaded, they will access the documents within a special access Google Dropbox.
- The HR Assistant completes the transaction according to established LSA processes.