- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Development, Marketing, and Communications (DMC)
- Facilities and Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Services Performed by LSA Human Resources
- HR Contacts by Department
- HR Contacts by Topic (including University HR Contacts)
- LSA HR Transaction Team
- Policies and Guidelines
- Professional Development for LSA Staff
- Staff Achievement
- Staff List
- For Employees & Applicants
- Information Technology (LSA IT)
- Security and Safety
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- LSA Administrative Forum
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
- Unit Administrators
The LSA HR Transaction Team works with individual units to provide HR transactional service in the following areas:
- Process new employee hires, including eRecruit job posting, job offer, and completion of necessary employment paperwork. This includes instructional appointments, staff, student and non-student temporary appointments.
- Lecturer and graduate student new and reappointments, including drafting of offer letters, reappointment spreadsheets and required PAR and eRecruit transactions.
- Process PAR transactions such as new hires/reappointments/dry appointments, terminations, DBE changes, additional pay, summer appointments/ninths, supervisor changes, title changes, Pmod changes, overloads, effort change and appointment extensions.
- Immigration paperwork processing for J-1 (DS-2019) visas
- Sponsorship of new employees/visitors in Mcommunity Sponsor System
- Process Visiting Scholars
Here, you can find the LSA HR Transaction Team PowerPoint Presentation.
Each unit has an assigned HR Transaction Team member or members depending on the unit. Visit the HR Contact by Department page.
Transaction requests can be sent directly to email@example.com or via one of the Google Forms below depending on the type of transaction and the department's preference.
Our office is located in the LSA Building, Room 3246. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sandy Forrest, LSA HR Transaction Team Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-763-5806.