- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Development, Marketing, and Communications (DMC)
- Facilities and Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (LSA IT)
- Security and Safety
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- LSA Administrative Forum
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
- Unit Administrators
The College provides a standard furniture package to its newly hired "regular" faculty. "Regular" faculty positions are those that have received formal approval from the College Executive Committee and carry the titles Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, or Lecturer III. Example of standard package includes, but are not limited to:
- One desk (double pedestal or desk and return)
- One computer table (with or without keyboard tray)
- One desk chair
- One side chair
- Two 4-drawer vertical file cabinets
- Four bookcases
Consideration will be given to needs not met by the College's standard package.
Unit administrators should coordinate their new faculty furniture needs and then go the M-Marketsite to place the order: Feel free to reach out to your Building Facility Manager for guidance.
- Log onto Wolverine Access.
- Click on "Finance".
- Select M-Marketsite "Browse Only".
- Enter uniquename and kerberos password.
- Click on the "Steelcase" icon (at the bottom of the page).
- Click on LSA Standards and select from options—add to cart.
- Confirm your choice.
- Click on “Return to Shopping” or “Return to M-Marketsite".
- Enter department reference #, including faculty member’s name.
- In “Ship To” field—enter faculty name & address.
- Shopping cart may then be assigned to email@example.com MaryAnn King (LSA Procurement Team).
Faculty requiring unique furniture for their research or special-function laboratories should negotiate these needs with their equipment start-up packages. Unit administrators should contact their facilities manager for assistance with these orders.
It is the departmental administrator's responsibility to check shipments for accuracy and/or damage and report issues back to your building facilities manager.
Please contact your individual building facilities manager if you have any questions about furniture and layout.