- Academic Affairs
- Budget and Finance
- Chairs and Directors
- Development, Marketing, and Communications (DMC)
- Facilities and Operations
- Graduate Education
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (LSA IT)
- Security and Safety
- Instructional Support Services (ISS)
- LSA Administrative Forum
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Office of the Dean
- Standard Practice Guide
- Student Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
- Unit Administrators
- LSA Furniture Request Guidelines
The college of LSA funds purchases of furniture by departments under a number of circumstances.
- LSA New Faculty Furniture Guidelines
Guidelines for the purchase of furniture for new faculty.
- LSA Ergonomic Furniture & Equipment Guidelines
When a staff or faculty member requests an ergonomic assessment the request must be approved by the Chief Administrator or Supervisor.