- All News
- All Events
- Video: John Swales on Genre & English for Academic Purposes
- Video: John Levis on The Importance of Social Factors in L2 Pronunciation Learning
- Third-Annual Three-Minute Thesis Competition
- ELI Summer Programs Off and Running!
- Sign Up Now! "Power Up Your English with Great Self-Study Apps + Sites" Workshop
- ELI 75th Anniversary Celebration
- Registration Now Open! Winter Course for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Post-Docs
Former ELI Director and U-M Professor Emeritus of Linguistics John Swales recently recorded a Keynote Talk for for the website of TESOL Academic, the University of Salford-based organization devoted to connecting applied linguistics research with classroom teaching practice.