- All News
- Search News
- Archived News
- In Memoriam: Elizabeth M. Soden
- Third Annual U-M 3MT® Competition
- Graduate Writing Clinic Open in Spring + Summer
- Spring 2016 ELI Conversation Circles Registration Now Open!
- Registration Now Open! Fall Course for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Post-Docs
- Winter 2017 ELI Conversation Circles Registration Now Open!
- The Genre Archive
- Community-Engaged Learning at the ELI
- New ELI Faculty Member
- ELI Celebrates International Education Week
- ELI Launches New Online Pre-Arrival Course
- All Events
- Video: John Swales on Genre & English for Academic Purposes
- Video: John Levis on The Importance of Social Factors in L2 Pronunciation Learning
- Third-Annual Three-Minute Thesis Competition
- NEW! Online Pre-Arrival Course for International Graduate Students
- ELI Summer Programs Off and Running!
- Sign Up Now! "Power Up Your English with Great Self-Study Apps + Sites" Workshop
- ELI 75th Anniversary Celebration
- Registration Now Open! Winter Course for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Post-Docs
Recognize a U-M Faculty or Staff Member who had a positive impact on your global educational experience - here in Ann Arbor or abroad!
The University of Michigan is an international leader in helping students gain global experience during their college and graduate careers. From education abroad programs for academic credit to co-curricular experiences around the globe, U-M students are actively engaging with the wider world. Equally important are U-M international students who enrich the cultural and intellectual diversity of our community while gaining international experience on our campus in Ann Arbor.
Please tell us about a U-M faculty or staff member who made a difference by October 14th, 2015. Click here to get started.
This recognition form is open to all U-M students from all U-M Schools and Colleges. Students are welcome to recognize multiple U-M faculty or staff members. Please submit a separate form for each faculty or staff member being honored. Honorees will be recognized by the U-M Council on Global Engagement during International Education Week in November 2015.