- Online Pre-Arrival Course for International Graduate Students
- Preparing for Graduate Success: Registration
- English for Academic Purposes Workshops for Graduate Students
- Self-Study e-Resources
- ELI Research Guide
- Resources for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Post-Docs
- The Michigan Corpora: MICASE + MICUSP
- The Genre Archive
- Language Clinics
- Conversation Circles
Preparing for Graduate Success—Language, Culture, and Community at the University of Michigan is a four-week online course designed to help you hit the ground running in your academic program this fall.
This online course is offered in two sessions in Summer 2017 for international graduate students admitted to the University of Michigan for the Fall 2017 term:
Session 1: June 12 - July 9
Session 2: July 10 - August 6
Each course section is limited to 30 students. Register now to reserve your space!
This course is open to newly-admitted graduate students at the University of Michigan who have completed their undergraduate education outside the U.S.