- Online Pre-Arrival Course for International Graduate Students
- English for Academic Purposes Workshops for Graduate Students
- Self-Study e-Resources
- ELI Research Guide
- Resources for International Scholars, Researchers, Faculty, Staff, and Post-Docs
- The Michigan Corpora: MICASE + MICUSP
- The Genre Archive
- Language Clinics
- Graduate Writing Clinic
- Graduate Speaking Clinic
- Graduate Writing and Speaking Clinic for Architecture & Urban Planning
- Conversation Circles
The ELI Graduate Writing Clinic is free service open to all members of the U-M community, including international students, faculty, staff, and scholars. In Writing Clinic sessions, participants get help identifying their writing strengths and weaknesses, as well as guided self-help designed to help them become critical, independent writers.
The Writing Clinic is a short-term resource designed as a supplement to ELI writing courses, not an alternative to them. No credit is awarded for the Writing Clinic.
The Writing Clinic is offered in fall, winter, and spring terms. All sessions take place at the ELI offices at 555 S. Forest Avenue.
Register for the Graduate Writing Clinic and sign up for an appointment at the CTools site.
Undergraduate Writing Support
Undergraduate writing support is provided by the the Sweetland Center for Writing.