- Use Department Shared Printers
- Get Help for Students
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement
- International Travel
- Drivers License Approval Instructions
- Field Trip Approval Form for Faculty
- C.C. Little Room Scheduling
- MichiganEarth Calendar
- Shipping Form - UPS Domestic and International Shipping Request
- Student Hiring Form - Temp Hiring Request
- Postdoc and Visitor Request Forms
- Department Letterhead and Logos
- EARTH Department Van Policy
- Time Entry and Approval
- Laboratory Safety Resources
- U of M Standard Practice Guide
- Promote Research or an Event
Welcome to the MichiganEarth Portal.
The links below require a U-M userid and Kerberos password. Please submit an IT helpdesk ticket if you need access to one of these sites and you find you do not have it.
Do you need University of Michigan Business Cards?
Poster printing services are available through LSA IT, located nearby in 2428 Randall Lab. A description of their services and file requirements may be found at https://kb.lsa.umich.edu/lsait/index.php/Poster_Printing
Poster printing services are also available through Groundworks, located on North Campus.
Create a Lab, Faculty, or Research Website
WordPress is a popular and dynamic open-source software platform widely used in higher education for web content management systems and blogs. LSAIT has installed WordPress Multisite in the U-M network so it is protected and secure.
Assistance With the Content of this Web Site
To suggest changes, additions, or improvements to the Earth and Environmental Sciences Department web site, email Dale Austin.
Exam Scoring Request Form on the Registrar's Office website.
Fill out this form to request scoring for Scantron Forms before exams are carried over to the Registrar's Office in the LSA Building on State Street. No shortcode is needed.