- What Can I Do with a Comm Studies Degree?
- Major Requirements (Effective Fall 2016)
- Major Declaration
- Declaration Declination
- Declaration Appointment
- General Information
- Student Groups
- Undergraduate Fellows Program
- External Resources
- About Comm Studies Advising
- Major FAQs
- Research Opportunities for Students
Students must attend an in-person declaration briefing to declare the major.
Students cannot declare by email, telephone, or fax.
The declaration briefing is critical to learn about major requirements, departmental policies and procedures, and department registration processes.
Students who are not eligible to declare the major are strongly encouraged to meet with their LSA advisor to discuss other major options.